Bryant Cemetery is located at T17S R11W S36 on Bill Lunceford Road just off Hwy 43 N in front yard of a mobile home dwelling. Surveyed July 30, 2000.
4 graves no inscriptions available. 3 graves (1 adult 2 child) are the old 'tent' style, one adult grave has a marker. This graveyard most likely holds John Bryant, his wife, and two of their young children. John Bryant has land patents in this township 4/12/1824 (fron Isaac Cannon), 9/20/1839, and 6/1/1858.
Submitted by Chuck
Gerdau © Copyright 2000 Chuck Gerdau All Rights Reserved