Bullock County, Alabama Lookup Volunteers
Rules for Lookup Volunteers
- Volunteers may do unlimited lookups if and only if:
- The lookup volunteer is the actual author and copyright holder of the publication.
- The lookup volunteer is using primary source documents ... whether they are treking to the courthouse or using their own xeroxed copies of public domain documents.
- The lookup volunteer has written permission from the author / copyright holder to use their publication for lookups
If you have a resource you would like to provide lookups for specific to Bullock County, please email me: Dennis Partridge.
Rules for Lookup Requests
To request a lookup from any of the references, click on the name of the owner and ask them politely. Remember, they are volunteers so they don't have to do this. Please remember to say thank you to the volunteer.
- Mention the name of the book in your message.
- Our volunteers aren't mind-readers &
- they may not remember which books they volunteered for.
- Make your requests for lookup limited in scope.
- "Tell me everything about the Smiths" is probably too broad.
If you haven't already read it, please go to the US GenWeb Copyrights
FAQ Page and read it carefully before you request a lookup or volunteer to do lookups. This page has important
information about copyright laws as they apply to the USGenWeb project.