If you have questions or concerns about the Bullock County, ALGenWeb website, then please use the following form to contact me. I normally can respond within a couple of days, but there may be times when I respond slower.

If you would like to submit data for inclusion in this website, then please use the form below and submit the data via the file upload. I can accept files of sizes up to 10 meg, and of types: doc, xls, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, txt, and pdf. 


 Untitled 1

Welcome to Bullock County, ALGenWeb. My name is Dennis Partridge and I am the new CC for this county.

suggestions Suggestions
broken link Report broken link
Genealogy Records