Submitted by Mary McPherson
Can anyone give us more information or an exact loaction for this church and cemetery?

The Building was originally used as a community building for all sects. On 11 Aug 1857 NATHAN WATSON for the sum of $15.00 deeded the 10 1/2 acres on which the church building, graveyard and spring existed to the trustees of the Methodist Church with MATHEW WOODRUFF and DRURY MCPHERSON.