Submitted by the late Herman Belcher
Descendants of Joseph Burt, Jr.
Generation No. 1
1. JOSEPH1 BURT, JR. He married ANN READ.
Child of JOSEPH BURT and ANN READ is:
2. i. JAMES CRETH2 BURT.
Generation No. 2
2. JAMES CRETH2 BURT (JOSEPH1) He married FRANCES ANN GIBSON WELSH.
Child of JAMES BURT and FRANCES WELSH is:
3. i. EUSTANCE PIERRE3 BURT, b. 1858, Talladega Co., Alabama.
Generation No. 3
3. EUSTANCE PIERRE3 BURT (JAMES CRETH2, JOSEPH1) was born 1858 in Talladega Co., Alabama. He married MARTHA JANE (MATTIE) YEAGER, daughter of GEORGE YEAGER and ARRIE KEADLE. She was born 1868.
Children of EUSTANCE BURT and MARTHA YEAGER are:
i. EUSTANCE PIERRE4 BURT II, d. Union Cemetery...Scottsville, Alabama.
ii. NETTIE NONA BURT, b. November 21, 1885; m. JAMES WALTER MEDDERS.
4. iii. IRBY LEON BURT, b. May 22, 1892, Scottsville area of Alabama; d. March 15, 1990, Union Cemetery...Scottsville, Alabama.
Generation No. 4
4. IRBY LEON4 BURT (EUSTANCE PIERRE3, JAMES CRETH2, JOSEPH1) was born May 22, 1892 in Scottsville area of Alabama, and died March 15, 1990 in Union Cemetery...Scottsville, Alabama. He married BIRDIE CLYDE WATTS December 25, 1912 in Scottsville, Alabama, daughter of GEORGE WATTS and ADELIA REED. She was born September 11, 1894 in Bibb County, Alabama, and died May 06, 1982 in Union Cemetery...Scottsville, Alabama.
Children of IRBY BURT and BIRDIE WATTS are:
5. i. FRENCH INEZ5 BURT.
ii. FERRY ELEANOR BURT b. 1914; d. 1962.
viii. IRBY LEON BURT, JR., d. October 02, 1926, Union Cemetery...Scottsville, Alabama.
ix. male, b. 1923.
x. male, b. 1924.
6. xi. WILLIAM EUGENE BURT, b. August 24, 1934; d. November 18, 1984, Community Cemetery, along hwy25 north of Mahan Creek.
Generation No. 5
5. FRENCH INEZ5 BURT (IRBY LEON4, EUSTANCE PIERRE3, JAMES CRETH2, JOSEPH1) She married JOHN KENNEDY BROWN, SR., son of ?? BROWN and MAY ??. He was born 1914, and died 1995.
6. WILLIAM EUGENE5 BURT (IRBY LEON4, EUSTANCE PIERRE3, JAMES CRETH2, JOSEPH1) was born August 24, 1934, and died November 18, 1984 in Community Cemetery, along hwy 25 north of Mahan Creek.