Will of E. Trannie Edmonds
Submitted by Jacque Otts
Will Book A, p. 328
Last Will & Testament of E. Trannie Edmonds
The State of Alabama
I, E. Trannie Edmonds, a resident of Bibb County, Alabama, over the age of Twenty-one years, being of sound mind and disposing memory, do hereby make this my last will and testament, revoking any former wills which may have been made by me at any time heretofore.
1. I will that my debts and funeral expenses be paid by my Executor as soon as practicable after my decease.
2. I will and bequeath to B. J. Edmonds the sum of one dollar.
3. I will and bequeath to my daughter, Street Elizabeth Yeager, the sum of Five dollars.
4. I will and bequeath to my son, J. Thomas Edmonds, in consideration of his long continued attention, care and support of me, all the remainder of my property, both real estate and personal property, of any kind or description; provided, and on condition, that he shall continue to take care of and support me until my death.
5. I do hereby nominate and appoint my son, J. Thomas Edmonds, as Executor of this my last Will and Testament and declare that and he shall not be required to give any bond for the performance of his duties as such executor, nor be required to make or file any inventory of any property coming into his hands, nor to make or file any report to any Court of his proceedings and actions under this my last will and testament.
Witness my hand this the 2nd day of April, 1924.
E. Tranie Edmonds (her Mark)
Signed and declared to be her last will and testament in our presence on the day the same bears date. E. M. Bishop, B. H. __?__. Filed July 22, 1924, W. L. Pratt, Judge of Probate.
[Note: She is buried at Mt. Carmel, Bibb Co., AL]